McKenney and Associates - Sarah McKenny
ATTORNEY FOR ELDER LAW, MEDICAID PLANNING AND ESTATE PLANNING
I specialize in helping aging seniors with the legal challenges or other disability issues they face in their final years. Here is a list of some of the services that I can offer you.
- Medicaid planning to avoid spousal impoverishment when a spouse enters a nursing home
- Medicaid qualification and application and other Medicaid planning strategies
- Disability and end-of-life planning, including use of durable powers of attorney, living trusts, advanced directives and living wills
- Help with financial management and health care decisions; and other means of delegating management and decision-making to another in case of incompetence or incapacity
- Nursing home issues with patients' rights and nursing home quality
- Estate planning to include strategies for preservation of assets, passing assets to the next generation, business continuation planning and much more
- Guardianship and conservatorship
I am a graduate of the University of Utah School of Law and I am licensed to practice in the state of Utah. I have many years of experience helping individuals with their legal needs.
I also work closely with members of the Utah Elder planning Council to make sure that the other issues you face have been addressed.
As a member of the Utah Elder planning Council I offer you a free no obligation consultation.
You can reach me at: (555) 666-6666 or go to the Contact page and submit a request.
To learn more about our services visit our "Get help" page.
For over 130 articles and videos about aging issues visit our "Learn" page.
Click here to "Contact" us.